Cleveland Real Estate News

The Buzz on 21st Century Cleveland

Cleveland Real Estate News random header image

What Does This Mysterious Bumper Sticker Mean?

October 9th, 2008 · 7 Comments

For months I have seen these bumper stickers; I’ve asked friends, clients, colleagues, no one seems to know what I am talking about (ha, you might say that is not new!). This is the closest I have come to being able to snap a decent photo of one. Does anyone know what it stands for? A chocolate store? A Cleveland or Cuyahoga County PAC? I’m so curious to know.

I wish the photo were clearer but you know how it is, when you want a red light you don’t get one lol.  The edges of this elliptical sticker have brown and teal bars around it (not visible since we were moving at 35 miles an hour).

I’m hoping someone can satisfy my curiosity. Peace Out – 3C

Tags: photos

7 responses so far ↓

• 1 Mel // Oct 9, 2008 at 5:19 pm

Malley’s chocolates will send you a sticker. If an employee is driving and sees your sticker, they will ship you some free chocolates.

Check out their website for details. :-)

• 2 Carole Cohen // Oct 9, 2008 at 7:12 pm

:-) Mel I thank you so much! It hadn’t yet reached the point of keeping me awake at nights wondering, but we were close lol. Now that I’m on their website I see the ‘choc’ logo in lower left corner too. Thanks!

• 3 BB // May 5, 2011 at 2:31 pm

OMG….I finally know what this means! I am glad to see that I’m not the only one that was plagued by this little bumpersticker.

• 4 Carole Cohen // May 5, 2011 at 9:58 pm

Glad I could help, BB! It bugged me for a long time as well!

• 5 Choc stickers | Luxrewards // Sep 18, 2012 at 12:34 am

[...] What does this CHOC bumper sticker stand for? | Cleveland Real …Oct 9, 2008 … For months I have seen these bumper stickers; I’ve asked friends, clients, colleagues, no one seems to know what I am talking about (ha, you … [...]

• 6 Marty Atha // Oct 15, 2014 at 7:40 am

Wait, how do they know your address? They can’t simply send if all they have is a license plate.

• 7 Marty Atha // Oct 15, 2014 at 7:41 am

Wait, how do they know your address? They will not simply send if all they have is a license plate.